JER-RY

MNGoldenGophers1

Go4 Homer
Reaction score
Coach has had a bad week. Let's show him our support and begin the game with a very loud JER-RY chant.

Ski-U-Mah and Go Gophers!

It is Q's last home game. It is GT's roommate's Keanon Cooper's last home game. it is Mike Rallis's last home game, etc. etc.

All the seniors have been through a lot. Make it about them, not the coach.

Kill had a non-scholarship marginal talent QUIT the team, it is not like he is Dan Monson and kicked the far and away best player off the team for skipping class.

It was not my intent to suggest that this or any game is about Coach Kill. Giving a call out to Coach Kill to start the 1st Q would probably be well received by his players. And yes, it's most importantly Senior Day. We'll want to make it their day which includes cheering for them before the game when each one is introduced as well as during and after the game. I don't see any harm in supporting both the players and coach.

No worries. I should have emphasized the Seniors to begin with and was actually glad you pointed this out.

We would need to have fans actually show up before the game in order for them to cheer for the seniors. I hope the fans realize this and get in the gates a little early to cheer as these guys' names are called. I say cheer the seniors when called, cheer Jerry after that, then the rest of the game cheer like hell for the Gophers to knock the Spartans out of bowl eligibility and a win. Then at the end of the game, all fans stick around or move down to the lower sections to cheer on the seniors as they take one last exit out of TCF.

Why does Jerry particularly need a cheer? Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors. Sen... iors.

It is Q's last home game. It is GT's roommate's Keanon Cooper's last home game. it is Mike Rallis's last home game, etc. etc.

Kill had a non-scholarship marginal talent QUIT the team, it is not like he is Dan Monson and kicked the far and away best player off the team for skipping class.[/QUOTE]

If memory serves me correctly; Monson suspended the player for skipping class, the player subsequently quit the team. All this at a time we were under sanction for an academic fraud scandal.

anybody else sick of hearing JER-RY and would rather start chanting this:

KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . . KILL . . .

i think it would sound pretty intimidating . . . especially when we get up by 7 against MSU and our D takes the field and stuffs Bell every play . . . KILL!!!!!!!!

Kill had a non-scholarship marginal talent QUIT the team, it is not like he is Dan Monson and kicked the far and away best player off the team for skipping class.[/QUOTE]

If memory serves me correctly; Monson suspended the player for skipping class, the player subsequently quit the team. All this at a time we were under sanction for an academic fraud scandal.

Monson situation was one of those messy situations...Actually felt bad for Monson...The NCAA smacked the program hard and Monson had the task of discipline yet trying to keep the team competitive...hence Hamilton (his dad in locker room) and Rickert difficulties...

Top Bottom