Jahvid Best

Frod0

Reaction score
@BFeldmanESPN RT @JohnCanzanoBFT Jahvid Best left the Stadium on a stretcher. I didn't see any movement.his neck was immobilized & he was getting oxygen. 13 minutes ago

This is really unfortunate, hopefully he is okay

Good football player, seemed to have bright future in the game. Hopefully it is momentary and Best is going to be okay. No wish for injuries even for opponents players and former opponents.

Latest report: Best has a concussion and has movement in all of his extremities!

Good news considering earlier reports. Concussions are serious but, obviously, it's good news that he has movement in his extremities.

Go Gophers!!

After they came to the bank I've been really rooting for them. classy fans and team...hope he is ok.

Latest report: Best has a concussion and has movement in all of his extremities!

Good news considering earlier reports. Concussions are serious but, obviously, it's good news that he has movement in his extremities.

Go Gophers!!
He suffered a mild concussion last week and missed some practice this week. This is not good news. This is the kind of injury that could end a career. Hope he's going to be OK, he's a heck of a player.

He really shouldn't have been playing this week so soon after a concussion. I'm really disappointed with Tedford's decision to run him back out there and I hope he doesn't pay a lasting price for it.

Top Bottom