Jacory Harris and the Miami offense...wow

JPIIGopher

Reaction score
This kid is the most impressive young QB I've seen in a while. He is absoltely dismanteling GT right now. Miami has had some pretty big struggles on offense trying to tun the spread since Shannons arrival in 2007. They are returning to a more pro style offense this year and it looks like a great offense in the making. I hope the Gophers can emulate this:D They are clearly more talented at just about every position than we are, most notably at the RB position. I hope Brew can bring in some high quality RB's for 2010!

I don't think Miami is quite as good as GT is making them look tonight. This is GT's 3rd game in 12 days, and they look wiped out.

We'll find out in the next couple weeks... At Va Tech and home against Oklahoma... yikes.

Miami is for real. The canes are back. To start off the season with wins over FSU and georgia tech is incredible. They should really move up the rankings if they can beat va tech and oklahoma.
One guy to pay attention to is Graig Cooper he will be a 2nd round draftpick for sure. I would love for the gophers to do a home and home with Miami. My two favorite college football teams.

Man he's so damn SMOOTH. His throwing motion, his release, his footwork. He just plays smooooth.

Cal Vs Miami from both sides

I am not sure that there is much relevance to this season but for those who can't wait until Saturday here are highlights from last seasons Emerald bowl match up between Cal and Miami.

From the Bear's perspective.

Bear's Highlights

Also From Miami's

Hurricane Highlights

Miami winning the National championship

If Miami gets through a banged up Oklahoma team and the horrible offense of Va Tech, which I think they will, they have a legitimate shot to run the table and go undefeated and play for the title. They are #1 in strength of schedule, so you know the BCS computer is going to be kind to them.

This year is going to be ugly for the BCS. There is potential for either Alabama/Florida/ole miss/LSU, and USC, Penn State, BYU/UTAH, Miami, and Boise State to all go undefeated. I hope it happens because there will be so much uproar in the college football community they will have to do something about the BCS once and for all.

Top Bottom