Jack Robinson commits to Wisconsin

Well we signed Asuma and they signed Freitag. I think they are both going to be very good. But Asuma is rated slightly higher.

We signed Grove and they signed Robinson. Who knows who will be better. Robinson is rated higher but is smaller and more of a small forward compared to a power forward.

I wish we had signed McAndrew. Hope Asuma and Grove have great careers and we hit the portal hard to replace anyone leaving.

Well we signed Asuma and they signed Freitag. I think they are both going to be very good. But Asuma is rated slightly higher.

We signed Grove and they signed Robinson. Who knows who will be better. Robinson is rated higher but is smaller and more of a small forward compared to a power forward.

I wish we had signed McAndrew. Hope Asuma and Grove have great careers and we hit the portal hard to replace anyone leaving.
One of the things I like best about Ben is that he appear to be a character first coach when it comes to recruiting. I think in Asuma and Grove he has two guys of high character who are going to be really good players here.

everyone leaving???

What are our requirements for recruiting players?

Top Bottom