I've been away...

Schlic Daddy

Reaction score
I've been moving for the past week and a half and haven't had much time to check in here...what is going on with the team? No offense? Defense? Both? Who have we defeated and lost to in the past two weeks? Someone please fill me in. Thanks.

Both.

Good news? Devoe Joesph has become a big time scorer (relatively) and the four losses in this 1-4 stretch have all been on the road to NCAA tournament types.

Bad news? Both the offense and the defense appear broken, and the only win in the last four has been against the worst Big Ten team in years, and they barely pulled that one off.

Basically, the guards have decided to suck at being guards, which means the interior players rarely get a chance to score, and the defense not only seems confused lately, but the effort isn't there either.

Welcome back.

Both.

Good news? Devoe Joesph has become a big time scorer (relatively) and the four losses in this 1-4 stretch have all been on the road to NCAA tournament types.

Bad news? Both the offense and the defense appear broken, and the only win in the last four has been against the worst Big Ten team in years, and they barely pulled that one off.

Basically, the guards have decided to suck at being guards, which means the interior players rarely get a chance to score, and the defense not only seems confused lately, but the effort isn't there either.

Welcome back.

Thanks for the update. Hopefully they'll get it figured out here before the Big Ten Tourney. At least we've lost to decent teams and we've beaten teams we're supposed to beat.

Top Bottom