Isiah I workout video

Yeah the video proves that.
He's seen two years of 10 + minutes per game Ihnen- 2 and 3 years ago. In one of the years he shot well and in the other he shot poorly- thus by GH logic- he's a poor shooter.

In his first year he shot the threes 17-45 -37%. His second year he shot 13 for 59-22%
Overall he is 30-104 - 29% If he had made 3 more shots his first two years he would have shot the same percentage as the dearly departed great shooting OSU forward who can never be replaced.

It is much more difficult in sporadic minutes to shoot at a high percentage or be consistent. The truer picture will be seen if he is healthy enough to be a 20 minute player.

Battle got screwed out of being the Big Ten defensive player of the year as well!
Only because he played for Minnesota. He is a lock for it at OSU. I imagine our CBJ haters are now Buckeye fans because… Battle.

I’m going to go ahead and ask the question we have all been thinking. When does the Jack Wilson workout video drop?
Soon I hope. He is down to 295 pounds and can turn out to be a worthy back up to Payne. He is a lot more athletic than the CBJ haters will ever admit. I hope he doesn’t drop below 285. He won’t be just for fouling Edney.

Soon I hope. He is down to 295 pounds and can turn out to be a worthy back up to Payne. He is a lot more athletic than the CBJ haters will ever admit. I hope he doesn’t drop below 285. He won’t be just for fouling Edney.
That's kind of what I was thinking, he was a 4* comming out of high school, he had to have had some skills , just need to tap into them. Even 10 minutes in a B1G game would be huge.

That's kind of what I was thinking, he was a 4* comming out of high school, he had to have had some skills , just need to tap into them. Even 10 minutes in a B1G game would be huge.
10 good minutes. I’d translate to 10 points 2 blocks, and 5 rebounds without turnovers. Not a prediction, a standard.

10 good minutes. I’d translate to 10 points 2 blocks, and 5 rebounds without turnovers. Not a prediction, a standard.
Let's not set him up for failure, defending and rebounding are what's needed with the ability to catch and score around the basket if left open. They don't need him to be a go to option.

A point per minute? Play him the whole damn game!!! 🥵
Yes, my post was confusing. I’d like that in his backup minutes but not meaning 10. I don’t know Payne can average 30 minutes a game. I like how he developed. I hope that progress continues. At 255 pounds he can eat adequate space. I don’t want to see 220 pounds at C. I want Garcia to play all his minutes at the 4. 230 pounds is pretty marginal. Centers need unique skill set that forwards generally do not have. We have a lot of proven 3 point shooters on this roster. 4 are new to the team. Shooting 40%+. We are looking at a brand new team. Stay healthy boys. Win a dozen conference games.

Let's not set him up for failure, defending and rebounding are what's needed with the ability to catch and score around the basket if left open. They don't need him to be a go to option.
Fan expectations do not set anyone up for failure other than crappy fans.

How many points did he score per game in a weaker conference..... Shit how many points total did he score all of last year... Yet cbj is going to untap his potential... I just can't anymore... You are fucking insane....

How many points did he score per game in a weaker conference..... Shit how many points total did he score all of last year... Yet cbj is going to untap his potential... I just can't anymore... You are fucking insane....
He's trolling a little on Jack Wilson. Looks like he caught a fish- a little off grid but got one.

Top Bottom