Is Kansas going to get Harbaugh?

No kidding. I would be shocked if Harbaugh went to Kansas. Playing second fiddle to the basketball team, not having the academic aspect to tell recruits (no offense to Kansas but it's Stanford), and not having the pipeline of players on the west coast? It doesn't make any sense to me.

No kidding. I would be shocked if Harbaugh went to Kansas. Playing second fiddle to the basketball team, not having the academic aspect to tell recruits (no offense to Kansas but it's Stanford), and not having the pipeline of players on the west coast? It doesn't make any sense to me.

Agree. This makes very little sense to me. But oh well

Whatever...It's gonna be all about the money, IMO.

Pretty decent article out of Wichita. Several names included. Former Auburn/Ole Miss coach Tommy Tuberville's name is being brought up now too.

http://www.kansas.com/sports/story/1093420.html

A local radio station down here was also discussing former Tennessee coach Phillip Fulmer (ex-Tennessee) during a radio discussion and made it sound as if he has also been interviewed.

I would be shocked if Harbaugh went to Kansas.
I really like the attitude he brings the sideline....which is one of the reasons I like the Brew.

Harbaugh will end up at Michigan at some point don't you think? Maybe not...but if he remains successful his name will always find its way into Michigan coaching rumors.

Lew Perkins has garnered interest from a pretty impressive list of candidates. If he can lure Harbaugh it would be a heck of a coup, and a big time head scratcher from Harbaugh's perspective as it really isn't a step forward, outside of money. Perkins is showing the value of swift action of letting Mangino go and an aggressive approach to the search.

Go Gophers!!

Didn't Harbaugh burn his bridges with Michigan last year? I hope he holds out at Stanford and goes to the Sun Bowl with his team. Not for the Cardinal's sake, but ours' next year!!!

Gill a great choice

I was hoping he'd land at Nebraska, but Osborne went with Pellini to build the defense. So far it has worked, but you get the feeling Pellini might blow his cork one of these days and end up like Woody Hayes. Gill is a great catch for Kansas, in terms of recruiting, coaching and knowledge of the Big 12.

Top Bottom