Is Beau Allen our #1 target?

Reaction score
He should be! Our front seven on defense are seniors. I love our sophomore defensive tackles, but we need to keep a pipeline. Allen would be a great addition this year so he can be in the rotation like Kirksey was last year.

Our linebackers are getting the attention from the media, but our d-line is what is causing them to roam free. The d-tackles eat up the blocks and Lawrence, Triplett and Cambell are stepping up to fill the holes and make tackles. I think that is why the linebackers at Penn St. and Ohio St are always good...they have a good d-line in front of them.

depends on if you think allen is all that

i'm not so sure

Goldteam<

Have you seen the kid play? He is a beast. Almost always has two blockers on him and he still make many plays. Gets after the ball carrier and has a non stop motor. I would take him in a heart beat

Allen would be an awesome addition, lets hope with him seeing the AF game he realizes what kind of an atmosphere he would get to play in during his 4 years here.

He should be. I haven't seen him play in person but have seen some of the lineman drills on some of the recruiting websites. From the little footage I have seen, he appears to be one of the better, if not the best, DT in the group.

How would Allen compare to Mobley from EP who spent a year at OSU? Allen is much more of a DT than Mobley I believe. I thought Mobley would have been better off playing DE than DT because of his lack of size IMHO.

I've got to believe that Seantrel is the #1 target.

Top Bottom