Is Bateman hurting his draft stock?

So does he keep playing for the rest of the year knowing the risk of getting hurt and the team not going anywhere? I know a few other players on other teams around the country have done so.

Yeh.
Maybe so.
Am I going to worry about it.
No. It's football.
It's football during a COVID season.

He should do what's best for him.

My guess is he'll play all year.

I'm sure he is insured in some significant way, but if I'm his parent/guardian, I'm more than a little pissed that my son is risking 7 figures down by 35 points with a minute to go.

I'm convinced Fleck will help pad Bateman's stats, even if it's a lost year for the whole team. I mean who wouldn't when Bateman is sacrificing a lot to be back on this team and to see this trash of a team stink, why not pad Mo and Bateman's stats? They are great kids, so I'm all for that, at least we have a first round pick and Heisman nominee in a 2-8 season.

Bateman doesn’t need “stats” from this year. If he was out there with a minute left in a lost game I don’t think that’s a good decision.

Interesting stat from Burns.

Rashod Bateman has played more snaps in the slot in four 2020 games than he did in 26 total games in 18/19'.

Rashod Bateman has played more snaps in the slot in four 2020 games than he did in 26 total games in 18/19'.
I was thinking CAB would take over that TJ slot role...

would really like to see them get him back on the outside as his ability to compete for the ball is one of his best assets which I feel we are missing right now to make this offense be firing on all cylinders

Top Bottom