Iowa State to Insight Bowl

Jike Spingleton

Traveling Champ
Reaction score
Straight from a Cyclone player's Facebook page.

Iowa and Iowa State in Phoenix at the same time? Reason enough not to attend if that's where we end up. :D

Oh ya, I am sure a Cyclone player's Facebook page is accurate. :confused:

sounds pretty legit to me. Why would you doubt what a player says when it comes to what bowl they are going to play in? Why would a player post on their facebook they are going to bowl X when that isn't true?

sounds pretty legit to me. Why would you doubt what a player says when it comes to what bowl they are going to play in? Why would a player post on their facebook they are going to bowl X when that isn't true?

I doubt anything and everything until official announcements are made. Until then? Have a cold beer.

This is the team we should play

Iowa State in Tempe is a good match in a good vacation destination. Texas Tech could be a horror show for us in San Antonio.

I agree. I also think it would be a horror show for MSU and their fans.

I think you're right. Texas Tech passing attack vs. MSU's secondary:eek:. Could be a real beat down.

I think you're right. Texas Tech passing attack vs. MSU's secondary:eek:. Could be a real beat down.

A beat down not at a frat house. Something the MSU secondary are apparently unfamiliar with.

Top Bottom