Iowa fans troll Brian Ferentz on Cameo

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score

If you aren't familiar with the website Cameo, it is a place where for a price you can purchase a personalized video from a celebrity. The celeb could be an actor, musician, or even an athlete. They've become popular for a fan's birthdays and other special occasions. But several Iowa fans used them to target Iowa offensive coordinator Brian Ferentz. First, they reached out to former Hawkeye player and Oklahoma Sooner coach Bob Stoops.

Hee-hee 😁

Although I find BigGameBoomer's lists ridiculous, this one I like. I saw it while looking at that Bob Stoops cameo Twitter post. Since we don't have a BigGameBoomer thread yet (that I know of) I thought I would post this here as long as we're picking on the Iowegans.

The Stoops video is next level great. Love the fact that he didn't connect the dots. Thanks for sharing.

The Stoops video is next level great. Love the fact that he didn't connect the dots. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, those were really well written. Obvious if you know what the person doing it was going for but not so obvious that it would jump out to person recording the Cameo. Great stuff.

This is next level trolling by Iowa fan's on Brian Ferentz. Cannot believe they got Bob Stoops, and Fran McCaffery to do those Cameos without connecting the dots that Iowa f an's are crapping on Ferentz kid. Good humor for sure.

Hee-hee 😁

Although I find BigGameBoomer's lists ridiculous, this one I like. I saw it while looking at that Bob Stoops cameo Twitter post. Since we don't have a BigGameBoomer thread yet (that I know of) I thought I would post this here as long as we're picking on the Iowegans.

Jokes on you. The Hawkeyes one and only goal this year is to lead the nation in mentions of how good their special teams are.

Hee-hee 😁

Even Colorado has more. That's bad. Sanferd is better than Brian Ferret. Rephrase: Ferret is worse than Sanferd.

Good stuff, but I'll cut Stoops a lot of slack on this one. He was just trying to do something good for a kid, so some kudos to him for doing that.

Incarnate Word had 600+ yards of offense on Nevada. If Iowa can’t easily move the ball on Nevada, they must have the worst offense in the FBS.

Incarnate Word had 600+ yards of offense on Nevada. If Iowa can’t easily move the ball on Nevada, they must have the worst offense in the FBS.
Iowa fans in the in game threads on reddit were pretty hilarious. When any team scored a touchdown:

GUIES WHAT JUST HAPPENED?? WHY IS EVERYONE CELEBRATING?? YOU CAN'T JUST RUN OFF THE FIELD LIKE THAT CAN YOU!??!?!

Good stuff, but I'll cut Stoops a lot of slack on this one. He was just trying to do something good for a kid, so some kudos to him for doing that.
He did it for a fee of $250 (but I'm sure he thought it was well-intentioned).

Last edited:

He did it for a fee of $250 (but I'm sure he thought it was well-intentioned).
Yeah they’re kind of expensive to do. I was listening to the Pair and a Spare podcast last night and I think they said Fran McCaffery at least donates the money he gets on Cameo to cancer research.

They also said Bob Stoops, or the whole Stoops family, are Iowa people at their core. I didn’t get why Bob Stoops was chosen for this, but apparently he was an Iowa grad, and Iowa fans wanted him to be Fry’s replacement in the late 90’s.

Top Bottom