Insight on TV

B

bss013

I'm from Iowa, gonna be in Minnesota during New Year's Eve. Just wondering if this game will be on cable or I'll have to find a dish somewhere to catch NFL Network. I know the cable company down here was able to pick this game up on a local channel.

depends.....

will you be in the minneapolis/st. paul metro area? if so, the cable provider in minneapolis/st. paul is comcast. comcast added the nfl network to their expanded basic line-up over the summer as a "regular" channel. prior to that (and in all areas of the country where comcast provides cable service) it was only available on the $5 extra sports tier. so if you will be watching cable on a comcast system that at least has the expanded basic level of service you would be able to watch the gophers.

justin.tv

If you're near a computer, many such games can be found at justin.tv on the web.
In Pearland, Texas, I'm heading to Beef O'Brady's though (and I'll need to bring plenty of quarters
for the kiddoes LOL).

If you're near a computer, many such games can be found at justin.tv on the web.
In Pearland, Texas, I'm heading to Beef O'Brady's though (and I'll need to bring plenty of quarters
for the kiddoes LOL).

Ran accross that site the other day in a search. Does anyone know if the quality is any better than BTN.com?

I've watched games on there before, and its perfectly fine for being on your
computer. They have several people that provide feeds based on what they
are watching, and you select the event or game that you need. There may be
2-3 such people with the same event, so you can choose as to which is coming in
better.

I wish I had discovered it a few months earlier!

And...it will be the actual broadcast from NFL Network. The only risk is that none
of the providers have it on at that time, but it always seems like NFL NEtwork is on.

The NFL network has been streaming the thursday night NFL games on nfl.com, they may just do the same with the Insight Bowl (although I haven't heard for sure). The quality is pretty good too.

Top Bottom