Injuries - Any Word ?

GophersWin!

Reaction score
I am sure it will be like most injury reports, we will find out in 2028 what it is. Its secret morse code.

If you ever want evidence this board is just a bunch of twits overreacting with no real knowledge or insider tidbits (me included!) just post an honest question about injuries. These threads are almost always met with crickets.

Coach Fleck has media availability on Monday, I expect we’ll get an update during that time.

Go Gophers!!

His update will be a non update. He has guys that dress each week like they are going to play and keep missing games. I can’t remember who it was, maybe even CrAB that missed the whole season like that, then at the end of the year you heard how serious the injury was. No way a guy was coming back from that. I wonder if it will be like that with Cody and then we will find out he completely tore the muscle from the bone at the end of the season/off-season.

"The training team decides that, we have no control over it."

You didn’t really expect anything different?? :ROFLMAO:

DARIUS TAYLOR WENT OUT AFTER THAT FINAL RUN ON THAT THIRD DOWN, DO YOU HAVE AN INJURY UPDATE ON HIM?

Minnesota head coach PJ Fleck: "No injury update. I'll have that two hours before game time."

You didn’t really expect anything different?? :ROFLMAO:

DARIUS TAYLOR WENT OUT AFTER THAT FINAL RUN ON THAT THIRD DOWN, DO YOU HAVE AN INJURY UPDATE ON HIM?

Minnesota head coach PJ Fleck: "No injury update. I'll have that two hours before game time."
We can narrow that down to somewhere between he will play this weekend or he is out for the season.

I believe he said Lindenberg was close to playing in the Nebraska game. Obviously that wasn't true.

Lindenburg was noticeably limping on the sideline in North Carolina. He is not playing for awhile.

no reporting is done anymore.
not the reporters fault, fleck’s choice but he’s very tight lipped on injuries. and why not? if taylor can’t play, why tell your opponent 5 days in advance? let them prepare for him.

Why would it matter if Taylor is out? We just plug the next back in, and proceed with exactly the same gameplan, then. RIGHT?

I mean ... it's not as if without having Taylor, the gameplan is going to change. RIGHT?

So then, if that were true, then there would be absolutely nothing to hide. It's not as if Louisana's defensive scheme is going to change based on if the running back in our scheme isn't as talented.

Ergo, he's not playing and our gameplan is going to change because of that. THAT'S when you'd want to hide it, and exactly why Fleck is hiding it. Which is why the way Fleck does it dumb and a 2nd grader can see what he's doing.

Top Bottom