Indiana

Gophers09

Reaction score
Can't say its surprising after watching them play but the Hoosiers are 4.5 pt dogs Saturday at Akron. Kind of embarrassing I'd say.

Can't say its surprising after watching them play but the Hoosiers are 4.5 pt dogs Saturday at Akron. Kind of embarrassing I'd say.

Well, Akron is playing at the brand new Summa Field at InfoCision Stadium (and you thought TCF Bank Stadium was bad). I'm sure the line moved their way by 7-9 points just because of the imposing name alone.

They almost lost on a Hail Mary to Eastern Kentucky in their first game. They didn't look good.

They looked much better their second game but overall they look like they will probably be able to meet expectations this year (and by expectations, I mean everyone's prediction they will finish last in the Big 10). It would be nice to have them on the Gopher schedule.

Obviously, my post above was sarcastic but they are 2-0, albeit against inferior competition. I don't think anyone on this board should be casting stones for being 2-0 against weak teams....and NO....I'm not talking about this year....

They almost lost on a Hail Mary to Eastern Kentucky in their first game. They didn't look good.

Hell, they should have lost to WMU. WMU fumbled inside Indiana's ten-yard line with a minute left in regulation.

Top Bottom