Impressions of Kill yesterday?

Reaction score
It appears Jerry Kill was everywhere yesterday. Many posters here at access to his news conference, radio interviews and appearance last night.
What were your impressions of Coach Kill? I'm especially interested in hearing about his appearance at the function last night.

Coach Kill has a Killer personality and great guy. I think he's got some killer instincts and is going to go for the throat when trying to beat other teams. He also seems like he's not going to be a buzz kill coming to Minnesota and should do well. He's got an interesting last name and a lot of people would kill for a last name like that.

Coach Kill has a Killer personality and great guy. I think he's got some killer instincts and is going to go for the throat when trying to beat other teams. He also seems like he's not going to be a buzz kill coming to Minnesota and should do well. He's got an interesting last name and a lot of people would kill for a last name like that.

Thanks Wesley Welker

So when do we change the name of this board to 'The Kill Zone'?

He's very authentic and open person. I think that's why his reception as head coach has been so good.

He's very authentic and open person. I think that's why his reception as head coach has been so good.

Hell even Reusse and Barrerio like him. The world is coming to an end.

I heard Barreiro talking about Kill yesterday and it was the first time I can remember him talking up a Gopher football coach. Then again, there never really was any good reason to talk up Brewster and Mason so maybe this is a sign.

I know. It's weird. Maybe KFAN will start giving the Gophers more on-air time.. It can only help with their following, right?

Crazy.

I'd like to believe that KFAN is coming around, but I get this nagging feeling that they just might be covering their bases, in case there is no CBA in the NFL. If there is a lockout and the Twins are out of it by Labor Day they would be in a tough situation.

I'd like to believe that KFAN is coming around, but I get this nagging feeling that they just might be covering their bases, in case there is no CBA in the NFL. If there is a lockout and the Twins are out of it by Labor Day they would be in a tough situation.
Or maybe there is no vast anti-Gopher conspiracy and they'll wait until the product on the field starts failing before holding Kill accountable.

Or maybe there is no vast anti-Gopher conspiracy and they'll wait until the product on the field starts failing before holding Kill accountable.

I don't think there is any anti-gopher conspiracy, I just think there is a general college sports ignorance found throughout KFAN. It also got to a point where everyone was so anti-Brewster (probably rightfully so) that they are going to like the guy that follows partially because he isn't Tim Brewster.

I don't think there is any anti-gopher conspiracy, I just think there is a general college sports ignorance found throughout KFAN. It also got to a point where everyone was so anti-Brewster (probably rightfully so) that they are going to like the guy that follows partially because he isn't Tim Brewster.

Kill seems like a guy who will confront writers even if things are not going right. I don't know if that is the case but he seems to be a stand up guy.

Top Bottom