I'm still not over you Seantrel

wels0081

Reaction score
Alright, so let's play a fun hypothetical game because we've got 7 months until our first real game at MTSU.

Pretend USC gets spanked by the NCAA hard and Seantrel decides he doesn't like Lane Kiffin anymore and decides he wants to come play for the hometown team.

Do we want him?

I'd take him, but we don't need him. A part of me thinks that SH and his dad might be more of a pain-in-the-ass than they're worth......I'm not sure we even want him around. I'd rather have 5 solid lineman who work well together than 4 solid lineman who work well together and 1 superstar who is an attention whore.

I'm not sure if it is worth speculating because in addition to the USC sanctions, it would also take Miami falling into the ocean, and Ohio State disbanding their football program to envision the Hendersons coming "home."

I called it a hypothetical Schnauzer.

Do you really want to talk reality when it comes to the Gopher football program? That hurts too much.

I called it a hypothetical Schnauzer.

Do you really want to talk reality when it comes to the Gopher football program? That hurts too much.

There's hypothetical. Then there's straight out of the twilight zone, which is what I equate this scenario to. I guess it's nice to think about for some, but that's all it would amount to in the end; a random thought.

People that actually think Seantrel has a chance of still playing here are really living in a fantasy world. There isnt even a 1 percent chance. Were like number 5 on his list. On Espn on the bottom line when they showed that he committed to usc. It said he chose from ohio state, miami, ND, and USC. It didnt even say Minnesota. That made me a little angry....

Top Bottom