I'll Never post on Gopherhole Again!

gold04

Reaction score
Be Careful not to get your hopes up to high. Even with the postive comments from Seantrel's coach and MN having the last meeting with Seantrel, he's is still not coming here. If Seantrel does come here, I'll never post on Gopherhole again.

Well, hope to never see you again after Wednesday lol

CoolStoryBro.jpg

Be Careful not to get your hopes up to high. Even with the postive comments from Seantrel's coach and MN having the last meeting with Seantrel, he's is still not coming here. If Seantrel does come here, I'll never post on Gopherhole again.

You've said this 5 times in the past and have never lived up to it. Nobody cares.

In the time you spent writing this, you could have given your reasons why Hohensee should be the OC.

And if Seantrel does come here, yes, you will post here again.

Regardless of whether or not Seantrel comes here, can you just never post on GopherHole again anyway?

Thanks in advance!

say who?

"he's is still not coming here"

There is reasoning, it's that we know we're one of six schools in the running. By saying "he's not coming here" with no other information, you're playing the heavy odds.

But you've almost hit the magic 1,700 mark. DPdoll's response still has me laughing

Jimmy Crack Corn and I don't give f*ck, see ya!

Mr. Hohensee has lost his hype man. The world is.... better?

Regardless of whether or not Seantrel comes here, can you just never post on GopherHole again anyway?

Thanks in advance!

This might sound weird dpodoll, but I have found myself agreeing with your posts more and more lately, couldn't agree more with this one.
________
Vapor genie

I have no idea who you are, but get out.

Seantrell Henderson will be a Gopher...

I actually don't know that, but I figure if gold04 thinks its appropriate to state his opinions as fact, then why can't I?

I was hoping your promise did not come with conditions and you would just not post on gopherhole ever again.

To make us all happy gold04 will disappear but soon to come will be gold05.

Same sh*t different name. We have seen this before. (wren)

gold04 is going to be the Keyser Soze of GH. You clever, sneaky ba$tard! Anyone want to post a poll to decide on the next name?

I can see Seantrel's Press Conference

Reporter: Why did you sign with Minnesota?

Seantrel: I love reading Gopherhole and gold04 was getting on my nerves. His promise not to post anymore if I signed with Minnesota turned the tide.

:clap::clap::clap:

Top Bottom