If you're refreshing GopherHole 20 times a day...

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
...and passionate about Gopher sports, now is the time to register to become a user! Right now, there are over 1100 online and 900 are guests. If you're reading, you must have opinions to share, and this is a great avenue to express them.

Registration is FREE, just click here: http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/register.php

All you need to enter is a email address, password, and you choose your moniker...that's it!

If that wasn't good enough, we will be putting all new monikers for the next week (until midnight on Saturday) into a drawing to win your choice of a "Better Dead than Red" or "Who Hates Iowa?" t-shirt!

This board is nothing without it's posters, so the more we have, the better the discussion, the more information shared, and the better community we form!

I really thought the gist of this thread was going to be "If you're refreshing GopherHole 20 times a day... Get a life."

That would be instant hilarity. The mods really dropped the ball on that one.

This is like those Alliant bank commercials...the new users are newer than us and get a chance to win a t-shirt...while us "old" users get nothing...(not like i care though, just saying)

I really thought the gist of this thread was going to be "If you're refreshing GopherHole 20 times a day... Get a life."

That would be instant hilarity. The mods really dropped the ball on that one.

LOL! That I'm a super-uber loser...I think in the past 24 hours, I've been refreshing 20 times an hour!

This is like those Alliant bank commercials...the new users are newer than us and get a chance to win a t-shirt...while us "old" users get nothing...(not like i care though, just saying)

I personally have some of those t-shirts to give away, and I'll throw in one for a current member (because I too - hate it when loyal members - like ticket holders - aren't rewarded). But you have to do something for it - so if you get a friend to join, shoot me a PM (I'll take your word on it) and let me know the name of the new poster, and I'll throw all of your names in a drawing for a 2nd shirt! How's that?

I'll throw in a Fire Glen Mason shirt (LG, retail $10) for Thailleagle if he writes a 1000 word thread on why Brewster is his favorite coach. THINK ABOUT IT.

I'll throw in a Fire Glen Mason shirt (LG, retail $10) for Thailleagle if he writes a 1000 word thread on why Brewster is his favorite coach. THINK ABOUT IT.

I'd just throw in $10 to see that! :clap:

I didn't register in the past week, but I did register in the past month, and I REALLY REALLY REALLY *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing hate Wisconsin. You don't have to send me a shirt because everybody already knows it.

Who would look better in a "Better Red Than Dead" t-shirt, me, GopherLady or MN Gopher Fan?

I didn't register in the past week, but I did register in the past month, and I REALLY REALLY REALLY *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing hate Wisconsin. You don't have to send me a shirt because everybody already knows it.

Get a friend to register, and you'll be entered into the drawing! Or get an enemy to register and you'd be fine too ;)

Who would look better in a "Better Red Than Dead" t-shirt, me, GopherLady or MN Gopher Fan?

All of the above, I think anyone looks phenomenal in a shirt like that!

GopherLady,

I do have to say that if my free t-shirt is a "Brew's Crew" one, i will be sorely dissapointed.

On the other hand, you could donate them to the red cross, to distribute to the 3rd world after a hurricane/tsunami/earthquake levels their hovels...much like the loser of the world series/superbowl shirts that are printed annually.

Just sayin'...

For The Record

The return of Leeks, Lloyd, and Tipsy at the same time as a t-shirt offer is merely a coincidence.

:cool02::cool02:

I'd like to donate a Gopher T-shirt to Coach Brewster. He's been a good friend to have in the border rivalry.

I would buy a Fire Glen Mason t-shirt from you. I have a friend who is obsessed with him. It would be a great gift.

I want to buy a shirt that says WHO HATES IOWA?! (on the fronts) WE HATE IOWA!! (on the back).

Congratulations to new GopherHoler - Law_Abiding_Gopher! We'll be sending you an email see your t-shirt preference and size!

Keep on registering, and welcome to all of our new members, it was a very busy week!

Congratulations to new GopherHoler - Law_Abiding_Gopher! We'll be sending you an email see your t-shirt preference and size!

Keep on registering, and welcome to all of our new members, it was a very busy week!

Just for the sake of Gopherlady and the rest of the braintrust at the Gopherhole I wanted to let everyone know that I got an email shortly after she posted this and am now waiting on the edge of my seat for my brand new "Who Hates Iowa" t-shirt.

The only way the award could be better would be if it was an inside out 2000 student football season ticket shirt with black permanent marker proclaiming proud membership in "Monson's Mob."

Top Bottom