If Minnesota Loses last four games . . .

Setting aside how incredibly disappointing of a finish that would be, it would be pretty funny.

math-hmm.gif

That isn't Gopherhole math.

I mean...I guess props to the creator for coming up with a way for everyone to get a trophy. That had to have taken some time to figure out who would have to win or lose to make it happen.

This week is definitely separation week. People become mathematically eliminated starting Saturday

So you're telling us there's a chance......

Reminds me before the 4 team playoff and BCS one year. If team A beat team B, but lost to team C which beat team D and then lost again to team E which means Miami of Ohio should be National Champ.

Last edited:

Only a Nebraska fan would take the time to figure out if there was a way for them to still win the West. Give up already. This is not a tie, this is a tie that has Nebraska winning the tiebreakers to represent us in the championship game.

The odds of this scenario actually happening have to be the same as something like getting struck by lightning in the face a dozen times.

Only a Nebraska fan would take the time to figure out if there was a way for them to still win the West. Give up already. This is not a tie, this is a tie that has Nebraska winning the tiebreakers to represent us in the championship game.
I'm gonna need a NW fan to check his math.

It was someone from Hammer and Rails (Purdue's Sbnation)

The most unrealistic part of that scenario is Nebraska winning all those games

Would make for a really interesting thanksgiving weekend though. 4 games would be must watch.

Top Bottom