If I won the PowerBall Jackpot.....

AF_Howie_2180

Reaction score
I would donate a nice portion of it for some Stadium Improvements. Now what I would hope my improvements would go for would be building out some bathrooms on the 2nd level along with concession stands. Expanding the enclosed glass seating area all the way around the closed end of the stadium to roughly section 215/217. Leaving the rest of that side of the stadium open for future 3rd tier of open air seating if ever the need came for it. Funding a larger score board that would be centered with the field for that same end of the stadium and fund a larger pit for the band to sit in.

I would buy one of those million dollar RVs and I would like to say I would attend every Gopher game but, truth be told, I would attend the majority of them but I would attend about 25 major college football games every year.

I would buy a Greek restaurant and use it to sponsor Athan.

Every time he throws a TD, he has to run over and down a gyro in front of the camera!

Fix the Barn, boost NIL, fund earth-keeping programs, save a few bucks for the kids, and buy Nicaragua.

Serious question. If we ever built a 3rd deck would there be a secondary concourse built somewhere? Because the concourse as is can't handle anymore people.

I would donate a nice portion of it for some Stadium Improvements. Now what I would hope my improvements would go for would be building out some bathrooms on the 2nd level along with concession stands. Expanding the enclosed glass seating area all the way around the closed end of the stadium to roughly section 215/217. Leaving the rest of that side of the stadium open for future 3rd tier of open air seating if ever the need came for it. Funding a larger score board that would be centered with the field for that same end of the stadium and fund a larger pit for the band to sit in.

I hope enough money remains for you to retire. Those improvements might take up most of your winnings. (I am only half kidding)

I would probably become the unpopular booster to donate money to build a new basketball arena. But, it would be a small palace that everyone would love, keeping all the charms of the old place with all the new bells and whistles of the 21st century.

That's it? That's what you'd do if you won the Powerball?
It's an Office Space line.

I would buy 2 tickets on the home (shaded) side of The Bank, that way I can choose based on the weather. Already have 2 on the visitors (sunny) side.

I’d pay off the loans on Athlete’s Village with one small caveat….

FULL BANANA!!!!!

At all homecoming games!

Or i just keep my money and start taking FULL BANANA TO THE Vikings!

It's an Office Space line.

I would buy 2 tickets on the home (shaded) side of The Bank, that way I can choose based on the weather. Already have 2 on the visitors (sunny) side.
So is mine :cool:

1st I'd give 1/2 of it to the government. With the other 1/2 I'd solve hunger, homelessness, ensure peace...and that's just in my home.

Two chicks at the same time.
giphy.gif

Endowment for NIL, pay off athletes village.Start a harem that would most assuredly make me go broke. It would be a fun party for 2 years.

I'd buy the University of Wisconsin and turn it into a trade school for small engine repair and taxidermy.

I would probably become the unpopular booster to donate money to build a new basketball arena. But, it would be a small palace that everyone would love, keeping all the charms of the old place with all the new bells and whistles of the 21st century.

I’m with ya. NIL and a new bball arena and let’s start winning some B1G titles in both sports.

Id like to see not a new basketball arena but tear the roof off and cantilever seating over university Ave. use sidewalk area to expand the cooridors….

Oh forget it, bulldoze it, keep the brick end and retain the raised floor.

I’d pay off the loans on Athlete’s Village with one small caveat….

FULL BANANA!!!!!

At all homecoming games!

Or i just keep my money and start taking FULL BANANA TO THE Vikings!
How could we get both the Gophers and Vikings to go full banana one weekend?

You need to call Chiquita, a sponsor could make it happen.

Top Bottom