If Basketball is a potluck

bankonit

Banned
Reaction score
Lawrence Westbrook is bringing nothing to the table. Can we please give somebody else playing time and sit Westbrook on the bench permanently?

Lawrence Westbrook is bringing nothing to the table. Can we please give somebody else playing time and sit Westbrook on the bench permanently?

I actually thought he played well today. He hustled on defense, distributed the ball, and scored some points without forcing too much on offense. To me it seems like he has become more of a team player as of late.

I actually thought he played well today. He hustled on defense, distributed the ball, and scored some points without forcing too much on offense. To me it seems like he has become more of a team player as of late.

And more clutch free throws.

LW has really had an up and down year...and has definitely had his problems; but I thought he played pretty well today. He had some terrible shots and TO's, but he also had some big buckets.

He's shooting almost 50% from the field and 42% from three as a 2 guard and he's leading the team in scoring. Stop.

Did he bang a family member of yours or something? Why do you hate him so much. Only a man blind with rage could be this stupid. THERE IS NO ONE ELSE, FACE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom