I would like to thank ALL GOPHER fans for pulling for GS win over NB - BUT

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
By GSU putting so many points and winning against Nebraska, it will drop Nebraska in ranking and make your win over them less effective in moving up in the rankings. Even though this is true I would never take away that win. Georgia Southern really needed that win after the last 6 years!

I do hope that Nebraska wins some P5 games before you play them! You deserve a Conference victory and chance at a great BOWL $$$$$$$$$!

For you that told ne this was a great move to a West Coast Offense, and I didn't believe you, I retract my statements. YOU WERE RIGHT!!!

I never believed that we could get the QB, Receivers or Linemen in our first year to make it work.

Most of our offense were transfers. It was my understanding that close to b50 players transferred transfered or quit the team which worked out well for our offense.

THE DEFENSE MUST GET BETTER!!

GOOD LUCK GOPHERS FOR THE FINAL4!!!

When Nebraska has a coach you don't respect, it's easy to pull for the other team, even if it doesn't help you.

By GSU putting so many points and winning against Nebraska, it will drop Nebraska in ranking and make your win over them less effective in moving up in the rankings. Even though this is true I would never take away that win. Georgia Southern really needed that win after the last 6 years!

I do hope that Nebraska wins some P5 games before you play them! You deserve a Conference victory and chance at a great BOWL $$$$$$$$$!

For you that told ne this was a great move to a West Coast Offense, and I didn't believe you, I retract my statements. YOU WERE RIGHT!!!

I never believed that we could get the QB, Receivers or Linemen in our first year to make it work.

Most of our offense were transfers. It was my understanding that close to b50 players transferred transfered or quit the team which worked out well for our offense.

If you are going to apologize for anything it should be for your squad being the straw that broke the camel's back and finally got Nebraska to fire Frost. Most of us were hoping he would stay at Nebraska for life :)

That was a wild game.....very little defense being played by either team in that one.

A big congrats to Talon and the GSU football team! You have a roster full of Georgians who know how to play football.

Talon Bro,

You are an honorary Gopher and always welcomed as: an ambassador of GSU, CFB and good dudes everywhere!

Last edited:

I’ll always root for GSU from afar. Talon is building that fan base. Even if he is banned from their fan website.

Grambling-State-University-Logo.jpg

I have to admit, I do admire Georgia Southern for their namesake. If you are going to commit to being a directional state school, you might as well play on the edge. If you break Georgia up into quadrants, Statesboro is technically south Georgia but not by much. I had to look it up, but apparently there is already an East Georgia State College that is located in Swainsboro, GA. That town is west of Statesboro, and the college was established in 1973… far beyond GSU’s establishment. My point is that GSU could have established themselves as Georgia Eastern University, but chose not to. For that, I tip my hat.

Talon hasn't confessed his sins yet as to why he was banned down there.

Top Bottom