I will tell you what though......Purdue is a

kg21

Reaction score
MUST WIN

ABSOLUTE MUST WIN

Every game is... until the next one.

It's like "unacceptable"... nothing happens if that unacceptable thing happens... except they're just say it again.

Every game is... until the next one.

It's like "unacceptable"... nothing happens if that unacceptable thing happens... except they're just say it again.
It's armageddon if they lose that one. I'm kind of confident but sure as hell worried about that one.

It's armageddon if they lose that one. I'm kind of confident but sure as hell worried about that one.
Relax. Enjoy the ride.

The West is still very wide open.

Wisconsin has to play Penn St and Michigan in their cross over games plus us and Iowa.
Iowa has to play Penn St and Indiana in their cross over games plus us and Wisconsin.

Someone could easily play bad a week and lose to Northwestern or Purdue.

9-3 might win the West.

Granted it was at home, but we just played Ohio State as well as any West team has played them in the last handful of years, I would think.

Let's see how Iowa does in Corn City vs IU and how Wisconsin does in Camp Dump vs Penn St.

I think those three games could easily end up being the top three in the West vs the top three in the East, just a matter of which order (other than obviously OSU winning the East). All road games for the East as well.

But IU and Michigan could switch places again, we'll see.

Top Bottom