I was wrong

gopherbadgerman

Reaction score
about Iverson. Clearly a decent (at least) B10 big man. Have been impressed with him the past month or so...

he has been solid this first half. tough

about Iverson. Clearly a decent (at least) B10 big man. Have been impressed with him the past month or so...

Considering all the people that have wrongfully discredited Hoff and Colt only show up vs. sub-par opponents... your not alone. Those two along with the always steady DJ are leading the way. Hope they can keep it up and get some help form Devoe and Westy.

colton is a stud tonight

I'll second that. I was wrong on him too--I had no idea he had this in him. What a great performance. Now lets hope the seniors show up tomorrow.

I'll second that. I was wrong on him too--I had no idea he had this in him. What a great performance. Now lets hope the seniors show up tomorrow.

He's outplayed Ralph the last two + weeks, and really brings some big toughness to the team...although I dont think he'll ever be a stud because he is a limited athlete, he could be a major contributor to the team.

I think its really all about confidence for him. He's had some success in the last several games, and he's feeding off that. I keep saying we should expect Mike Peplowski-type numbers from him come senior year, and when he plays like he has been we're not far off.

Ralph will play well today. Purdue won't bang him around like MSU did. Look for a steady diet of both Ralph with fluid hook shots and Colton banging inside.

Top Bottom