I want Brady hoke the head coach at SDSU

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
Took a crap down trodden SDSU program last year his first as head coach and doubled there win total. Has success this year. Was head coach at Ball State and he made them a winner, another school that is tough to win at and yet he found a way. Long time assistant to Lloyd Carr so it is not like he does not know the Big 10 conference. From Ohio so he has recruiting ties to the midwest.

Hoke would not walk in here and be intimidated, he would not blow smoke and he would not promise checks his butt cannot cash. Coach Hoke would walk in take one look at our stadium and say "I can win here at Minnesota, and not even think twice about it. SDSU play's in an off campus facillity. They are in California but not really a hot bed for attracting recruiting talent. He is not the sexy big name but he is the solid program building coach that could get us to the promise land. His teams play with good fundamentals, they tackle and they hit people. I don't care that this guy is not an M guy he is a winner and he will see Minnesota as opportunity to do something good. Roast me all you want this is the guy we want, he understands how to win in the Big 10 conference. One last thing, he is a defensive guy, we need a defense first guy.

http://goaztecs.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/bio-Hoke.html

He should have two more wins....shoulda beat Missouri at Missouri but had a block in the back not called.

I've seen some good names thrown around on this site. This is definitely one of them. I think this guy would be a great hire.

a name that should be high on any list. a list that should never include the name Mike Leach IMO.

He might be as good as we can get. His star is also rising and might think he can do better.

This is what we need. I really hope we go for a HC, not a coordinator who may not pan out to be a HC.

Hoke for Coach

I like the name and he does have big ten and midwest experience.. Plus he isn't a friend of sid so sid won't be able to tell him what a crap job this is.. Let's face it.. ANYONE would be better than Brewster,

And he won last night, beating Calhoun and Air Force in an exciting game. His team was really pumped - I was surprised, expected an AF win.

Top Bottom