I hope Morgan comes back

For all the bashing he has taken this year I still think he gives us the best chance to win. When things have clicked on offense this year he has looked solid. Hopefully with one more year with Sanford, who I assume will be returning, they can figure out how to eliminate the disastrous offensive performances that popped up vs BG and Illinois.
I feel the same way. His experience, leadership skills, and now a 60% completion record - highest in modern times, maybe any times, speaks strongly for his return. Doesn't mean he can't share some time with another passing QB in certain games, though.

He’s 2-2 vs WI after 14 straight losses. Lead us to a top-10 ranking in ‘19. When he’s on, he’s on and dropping dimes. The kid is the best QB in my lifetime as a Gopher fan. He has his limits, but I’m surprised people wouldn’t welcome him back.
Last 2 seasons not 19 he was a stud in 19, he has been extremely inconsistent and we lost to freaking bowling green, our run game carried us all year, Morgan cannot run and struggles to throw

Last 2 seasons not 19 he was a stud in 19, he has been extremely inconsistent and we lost to freaking bowling green, our run game carried us all year, Morgan cannot run and struggles to throw
Disagree. The BG loss was on the coaches IMO. The run game wasn’t working as well last night and outside of the tip pass that turned into a pick-6, he had a helluva game last night.

I don't have a lot to input on this topic because only Tanner and Coach Fleck will determine what happens here.

Does not keeping the quarterbacks we've recruited off the field for 2-3 years of their eligibility hurt us in the long run?

I've been curious to see what Athan Kaliakmanis could bring to the table.... ?

I would like to start over with someone else. I wish we could get a little dual threat. The runs that are there if the qb keeps are wide open and very well could be next year.
You spoiled child. We just emerged from 40 years in the desert. Please let’s not anger the omnipotent football god.

Disagree. The BG loss was on the coaches IMO. The run game wasn’t working as well last night and outside of the tip pass that turned into a pick-6, he had a helluva game last night.
84th in the nation in passing yards, 91st in TDs, 73rd in INTS, 48th in QBR, 59% completion, not elite numbers for a multi year starter

Top Bottom