I, for one, can't wait til Saturday

Some Day...Is Coming!

Some Day...Maybe?
Reaction score
Every week is a new week. The Gophers are 2-1. What happened last week doesn't matter. A lot of times in college football, you don't know what is going to happen from week to week. The Gophers have WON the last 2 weeks and I have a lot of confidence in my/this team. I also have a lot of confidence in Coach Kill, his staff, and these players. So be excited for this week, this Saturday, because it's a chance for yet another win, and a 3-1 record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to the game because this will be the 1st game this season where I will be off work in time and able to watch the entire game on TV. (was working during TCU game, couldn't get CSU game on my cable system, and only watched part of 1st half of Kent St. because I had to go cover a HS FB game Sat afternoon).

Every week is a new week. The Gophers are 2-1. What happened last week doesn't matter. A lot of times in college football, you don't know what is going to happen from week to week. The Gophers have WON the last 2 weeks and I have a lot of confidence in my/this team. I also have a lot of confidence in Coach Kill, his staff, and these players. So be excited for this week, this Saturday, because it's a chance for yet another win, and a 3-1 record.

Yes

Right On !!!

The more and more I watch college football i find that most weeks are a complete crap shoot and you never know what is going to happen.

Are people feeling worse now than after last year's purdue and illinois games?

Can't wait for Saturday

i cant wait until Saturday

We have to see improvement and I believe the coach is ready too

football is a tough sport for tough players and tough coaches.

we better be tough and be ready do not get homecoming distractions

Homecoming! Seeing my kid, a current student, at the game will be priceless!

Are people feeling worse now than after last year's purdue and illinois games?

Can't wait for Saturday

I'm feeling worse than I was after those two games but not as bad as I felt after last year's TCU game. Purdue was an exciting comeback win and I figured Illinois owed us one after beating them for a number of years in a row. Plus, we were already bowl eligible when we played Illinois last year.

But, yeah, I'm ready to move on from this weekend's dismal offensive performance and I hope the offense is too.

yep, could be worse! imagine how insufferable gopher football fans would be with a couple rosebowl seasons.

Yep, can't wait.

I'd be happy to nuke the half of the fan base that booed our team and our coaches last Saturday, but I guess I have to keep sharing air with the bozos.

Yep, can't wait.

I'd be happy to nuke the half of the fan base that booed our team and our coaches last Saturday, but I guess I have to keep sharing air with the bozos.
I'm excited every week. Saturday's are great. I don't think nuking is the answer, they need to be coached up.

Yep, can't wait.

You thought that half the people there were booing? What part of the stadium were you in? There were only a few people booing around us. Guess not even a third if that, in the three adjoining sections.

You thought that half the people there were booing? What part of the stadium were you in? There were only a few people booing around us. Guess not even a third if that, in the three adjoining sections.

I wasn't there, didn't hear the booing on TV, and didn't find out about it until I came on GH. The statement by an obviously frustrated Someday was "half of the fan base that booed." I think he meant only half of those booing should be nuked. If he had anticipated a response like yours, he might have not included "half." He obviously didn't imply half the fans booed. So how many did?

I wasn't there, didn't hear the booing on TV, and didn't find out about it until I came on GH. The statement by an obviously frustrated Someday was "half of the fan base that booed." I think he meant only half of those booing should be nuked. If he had anticipated a response like yours, he might have not included "half." He obviously didn't imply half the fans booed. So how many did?

Couldn't say for sure.Mentioned before about our section (112) and the ones on either side. Not many;under a third? Looking around,lots of shaking of heads and "gees, damn," etc. about that last series of play calls, but very little booing. Compared to the cheering after the TD, FG, Defensive Stops, big completions etc. the booing was lame and half-hearted at best.

Who knows, with the way Coach Kill reacted maybe it was all coming from the Home Side Sections right behind him. That way he would have been pissed and those of us on the Visiting Side wouldn't have heard much of it.

I was at the game and if I had to guess there were as many times during the game to boo as there was to cheer, That was one of the most uneventful wins I have ever witnessed.

Plenty of booing in 119

Top Bottom