I Believe in Ben Johnson

UnFadeable21

Reaction score
Isaac Asuma, the number 1 PG in MN, Cam Christie, the number 1 SG from Illinois, Kayden Betts, number 1 SF from Colorado all on the way.

Gotta hand it to Ben Johnson, the wins are slow to come by but the recruits are legit. Still like some pieces on this years roster as well like Battle, Garcia, Payne and Talon.

This year was a disappointment but injuries to Garcia and Battle hurt the team chemistry early in the season also the injures to Fox and Ilhen hurt the depth but I really like these Gophers and the future of the program even without Evans.

Isaac Asuma, the number 1 PG in MN, Cam Christie, the number 1 SG from Illinois, Kayden Betts, number 1 SF from Colorado all on the way.

Gotta hand it to Ben Johnson, the wins are slow to come by but the recruits are legit. Still like some pieces on this years roster as well like Battle, Garcia, Payne and Talon.

This year was a disappointment but injuries to Garcia and Battle hurt the team chemistry early in the season also the injures to Fox and Ilhen hurt the depth but I really like these Gophers and the future of the program even without Evans.
There's hope. Ben can get there. He needs to keep building off of this. Return the young guys and most of the vets- fill a couple of guard slots and have a good year!

Top Bottom