howard pulley playoff schedule

go 31

Reaction score
This is scheduled as the start of playoff week for Howard Pulley League. I don't see anything on their website as a schedule. Does anyone know what's happened Monday and Tuesday and what teams are potentially playing Wednesday and Thursday nights?

I was there tonight - A&A Millwork beat HP-Bye to advance. B2X (Rodney/Blake) was leading Hudson (Royce) by about 8-10 when I had to leave.

Not sure what happened Monday night.

Here is the schedule I saw in the program:
Monday:
El Amin Fish House (1) v. Pat Madison Magic (8)
Sabes/TRP (4 or 5) v. Errol Carlstrom Playaz (4 or 5)

Tuesday:
HP - Bye (7) v. A&A Millwork (2)
B2X (6) v. Hudson Enterprises (3)

Wednesday:
Monday Winners @ 7.
Monday Losers @ 8:45 (loser is out)

Thursday:
Tuesday Winners @ 7 (A&A v. Hudson/B2X)
Tuesday Losers @ 8:45 (HP-Bye v. Hudson/B2X) (loser is out)

Not sure about next week - probably the 1-loss teams play monday, eliminating 2 more, with the winners playing tuesday vs. the 0-loss teams.

I was there tonight - A&A Millwork beat HP-Bye to advance. B2X (Rodney/Blake) was leading Hudson (Royce) by about 8-10 when I had to leave.

Not sure what happened Monday night.

Here is the schedule I saw in the program:
Monday:
El Amin Fish House (1) v. Pat Madison Magic (8)
Sabes/TRP (4 or 5) v. Errol Carlstrom Playaz (4 or 5)

Tuesday:
HP - Bye (7) v. A&A Millwork (2)
B2X (6) v. Hudson Enterprises (3)

Wednesday:
Monday Winners @ 7.
Monday Losers @ 8:45 (loser is out)

Thursday:
Tuesday Winners @ 7 (A&A v. Hudson/B2X)
Tuesday Losers @ 8:45 (HP-Bye v. Hudson/B2X) (loser is out)

Not sure about next week - probably the 1-loss teams play monday, eliminating 2 more, with the winners playing tuesday vs. the 0-loss teams.

B2X pulled it off, they will be advancing.

Good game between B-2-X and Troy Hudson's Enterprises. Rodney guarded Royce the whole game and Royce guarded Rodney at least half of the game if I remember correctly, but he stopped guarding him at some point.

Royce dominated Rodney pretty badly in the first half. He was just way too strong for Rodney inside and he was really aggressive in the first half. Royce was easily the best player out there in the first half and pretty much scored whenever he wanted. Second half he disappeared for quite a while and definitely never got close to how he played in the first half. When he dominated in the beginning his team was up the whole time, then he disappeared and they were down the whole second half.

Hoffarber's shot was off in the beginning, but he picked it up and couldn't miss. It was great to see him hitting a ton of threes. Looked just like he did in his freshman days with that quick release with a guy closing in. Best I've seen him play in a long long time from a shooting stand point.

Rodney had some of his usual highlight reel dunks, tip slams, and a few blocks, but not quite as many as usual. To his credit, he had a better defender than usual guarding him in Royce White, and he tweaked his ankle a little in the beginning.

I was happy with how all of the Gophers played. Not much from Rodney but I'm giving him a pass for hurting his ankle and going against Royce. I was a little disappointed in Royce during the 2nd half but he was so good in the first that I can't really complain.

match ups wed & thurs

wednesday
7pm el-amin fish house vs. sabes/trp group
845pm playaz vs madison magic

thursday
7pm a&a vs b2x
845pm hp bye vs hudson

i will have a bracket up late wednesday and at the games.

Top Bottom