How much should South Dakota State be favored by next week?

gophermanic

Banned
Reaction score
If you give us 3 points for being at home, then I say 7. I guess 6-6 is better than 1-11. Next year Pasadena right Brew? :rolleyes:

Needs to be easier to block people.

My guess is the Gophers will be favored by 14, if there is a line at all, and they will cover easily.

They don't do lines for games involving FCS and FBS teams.

If they did however, I would say the Gophers would be favored by 18-21 points. SDSU lost badly to Southern Illinois today. We could round up 30 people from this message board and beat SDSU.

sdsu

remember it's senior day and we can cheer a hale and hearty goodbye to a lot of deadwood, maybe they'll let Gray start and play a full home game even if he fumbles 3 times. They let Web play after multiple to's so why not?

GopherManiac...if you seriously want to take SDSU -7, PM me...I'll give you that action in a second.

GopherManiac...if you seriously want to take SDSU -7, PM me...I'll give you that action in a second

LOL...It was a joke pal. They dont put a point spread on Div1-A - Div1-AA games. However if we cant beat a 2-6 team at home, I would think SDSU has to be feeling good about themselves.

Our weak running game and their weak run def. is a match, but their pass def has been good. They lost their conf. title today and this is the salvation of their season. We should win easily, but if we think that, remember NDSU!!!!!

LOL...It was a joke pal. They dont put a point spread on Div1-A - Div1-AA games. However if we cant beat a 2-6 team at home, I would think SDSU has to be feeling good about themselves.

this illinois team would walk through the missouri valley conf and win win EVERY game by 20+

gophers will win easily I'm guessing a 40-10 type game

win easily, huh?

at this point, are we really in any position as a team/fans to make such declarations?

a radically different team shows up each week-one with no identity or rhythym. who knows what kind of product we will see next week-we could win by 30 or lose by 3

win easily, huh?

at this point, are we really in any position as a team/fans to make such declarations?

a radically different team shows up each week-one with no identity or rhythym. who knows what kind of product we will see next week-we could win by 30 or lose by 3

Exactly. We can and should win comfortably. However, anyone that thinks a 3-point heartbreaker is 'impossible' hasn't watched too many years of Gopher football. Heck, make that 'hasn't watched too many years of COLLEGE football'. The past decade is littered with much better teams than the Gophers getting taken down by worse teams than SDSU.

SDSU lost badly to Southern Illinois today. We could round up 30 people from this message board and beat SDSU.

Okay, but are Studwell55 and Bronko Nagurski automatically given the Middle Linebacker and Fullback positions or are you going to have tryouts?

OK GH dice rollers...here's a crazy...out of the box...idea to make this tilt really interesting...

For the 1H, play the G second O led by Gray and the second D...take a look at halftime...make adjustments as necessary...for the 2H insert 1st O/D personnel as needed...it may take the usual furious 4Q rally to win.

If not, the Gs have a rested 1st O/D going into Iowa City.

OK GH dice rollers...here's a crazy...out of the box...idea to make this tilt really interesting...

For the 1H, play the G second O lead by Gray and the second D...take a look at halftime...make adjustments as necessary...for the 2H insert 1st O/D personnel as needed...it may take the usual furious 4Q rally to win.

Or we could just C on their T's

They don't do lines for games involving FCS and FBS teams.

If they did however, I would say the Gophers would be favored by 18-21 points. SDSU lost badly to Southern Illinois today. We could round up 30 people from this message board and beat SDSU.

Used to think the same thing myself. Spreads are available on some sites with D-1/1AA games. Usually they won't post a number until an hour or so before kickoff. Michigan was like -44.5 vs Delaware St. Bodog posts them most times.

For the 1H, play the G second O led by Gray and the second D...take a look at halftime...make adjustments as necessary...for the 2H insert 1st O/D personnel as needed...it may take the usual furious 4Q rally to win.

This is one guy who really needs to put his P in a V.
________
FORD MODEL C

SDSU wont get within 20 points in the 4th quarter. TCF BANK on it!

i've seen both teams numerous times this year, and Minn spreads it out, puts 8-9 in the box and they destroy SDSU.

even brewster is smart enough to figure that out.

this illinois team would walk through the missouri valley conf and win win EVERY game by 20+

gophers will win easily I'm guessing a 40-10 type game

exactly their is no comparison...Illinois has more talent and speed than MN they just haven't been executing this year...i'd say it's worse for SDSU now they're gonna take out that loss on them.

Top Bottom