How many season tickets were sold this year?

Reaction score
I believe they dropped the student allotment from 10,000 to 8,000. I remember reading in the Strib there was a 93% renewal rate from a
combination dropped season tickets and people who bought season tickets
that had previously been on a wait list. I'm guessing we must be around 35,000 currently. We ran into some Nebraska people at the Alumni
Center last week who said Nebraska fans were buying Gopher season
tickets just too see the Husker game. Unreal...

Seriously? This is coming as a surprise to you Rupe? This was a dead horse before the USC game.

we've talked about this a ton but it will be interesting what happens next year when our home schedule is nothing compared to this year.

Seriously? This is coming as a surprise to you Rupe? This was a dead horse before the USC game.

I guess I missed all the hoopla surrounding ticket sales here on the hole. Maybe somebody will humor me and give me the info.

I believe they dropped the student allotment from 10,000 to 8,000. I remember reading in the Strib there was a 93% renewal rate from a
combination dropped season tickets and people who bought season tickets
that had previously been on a wait list. I'm guessing we must be around 35,000 currently. We ran into some Nebraska people at the Alumni
Center last week who said Nebraska fans were buying Gopher season
tickets just too see the Husker game. Unreal...

I'm unable to login to my Gopher Ticket account. Somebody do that and check the number in the corner. Last I looked it was 30,000. That's usually season tickets sold without the loge boxes, suites, indoor club, or outdoor club. Add about 2500 for those.
What was the number of student tickets sold? It was 5,000 before the incoming freshmen bought theirs. Don't know what they sold to them. 3,000 visitor seats. 500 for players and coaches, 500 for the AD. Somebody do the math!!!

OK, got in. 30,360 season tickets sold (in bowl area). That means only 400 about season tickets have been sold since the season ticket "resale" started (after current season ticket holders were able to buy more). That's hundreds, not thousands. I guess we'll see in October.

That's usually season tickets sold without the loge boxes, suites, indoor club, or outdoor club. Add about 2500 for those.

You're assuming those are all sold out, which is not the case. Only the loge boxes are sold out for the season. Suites and club seats are available on a single game basis.

Top Bottom