How many coaches do we need to hire in order to...

cncmin

Reaction score
...get one moron to sit up in a box and tell Brewster when to throw the red replay flag?

On third-and-14 near the end of the half, Charest stepped way up in the pocket, crossed the LOS by 2 yards, then threw for a 20-25 yard first down pass. Now, let's disregard the fact that the refs on the field missed it. We all know they don't like to do the Gophers any favors. So shouldn't we have one of our dozens of coaches be ready to yell at Brewster to throw the red flag?

7-28 at half. Weber is terrible so far; worth -7 points offensively. The defense is no better, letting both Illinois QBs to look like Heisman candidates. The coaches are not doing their part either, considering they are failing to blitz the new Illinois QB to put any pressure on him, and on offense they've tried the same deep passing plays over a half dozen times now without a single conversion. Also, at what point do you bench a QB who is single-handedly losing you the game? I know Gray fumbled, and I'm not saying he would do any better today than Weber. But if you are a sure embarrassing defeat WITH Weber, why not try something else just to take the chance on the win. Weber cannot win this game. Do something different!!

Time to go mow the lawn. This entire team is embarrassing.

they arent allowed to have television replays in the coaches boxes, and we almost won today in the second half, so youre a great fan giving up on the team

they arent allowed to have television replays in the coaches boxes, and we almost won today in the second half, so youre a great fan giving up on the team

Yeah I watched the rest of the game. Doesn't mean I'm not still pissed off about them.

Some coach on this team needs to pay attention to replay opportunities, whether they get them in the coaches' boxes or not.

Did anyone else see him step way across the line on that pass?

Top Bottom