How hot is your dad gum chili?

How hot is your dad gum chili?

• It tastes like burning! Burning bear chili!

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • That's going to hurt. Twice.

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Quite piquante, actually.

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Not to hot, not to cold, just like baby bear's porridge.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • There's a drop of tabasco in there.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mild

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Minnesota Mild

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

RodentRampage

Reaction score
Just a quick survey of how hot everyone's dad gum chili is for this week's game.

You should have put a poll up. Mine is about medium-spicy hot right now, but its not even 24 hours from game time yet so I'll let you know in a few hours ;)

:cool03: I'm still playing it cool. After work it'll start heating up.

I hadn't realized the message posted right away, so I was talking some time to get the poll questions written.

Not very hot right now but I'll let you know once 5pm hits this afternoon and I'm out of the office. By 11am tomorrow I'll en fuego!

I'm already wearing some Gopher gear at work. I'm ready.

So hot, I'm tailgating at home tomorrow morning with beer, brats, kraut and CHILI sauce. Any hotter and I'd be driving 1,683 miles to scalp a ticket.

Ditto to LC19...

AND I am going to stoke the chili to the point tonight, that it affects the outcome tomorrow:D

I'm wearing my Minnesota Gopher Thong

....underneath my suit.

That's how hot my chili is!!!!!

I think it would be funny if the GH football board had a "Dad gum chili Meter" at the top. It could be mostly low during the off season with occasional blips during recruiting announcements, or other events like adding USC to the schedule. During the season it could be white hot and then show as broken during Wisconsin or Iowa weeks. It could also build slightly during every game week, cresting on game day.

I think it would be funny if the GH football board had a "Dad gum chili Meter" at the top. It could be mostly low during the off season with occasional blips during recruiting announcements, or other events like adding USC to the schedule. During the season it could be white hot and then show as broken during Wisconsin or Iowa weeks. It could also build slightly during every game week, cresting on game day.

Someone needs to get on that! (no that's what she saids please)

My dad-gum chilit is hot. Dad-gum hot!

I am more excited for this game than I was last week.

Last week, I had a pesky little fear that we might lose the game and spoil our homecoming. I know people will disagree with this, but there is a hell of a lot less to lose and more to gain this week than last. If we win, we're ranked (book it), if we lose a close one, well then the team exceeded the media's (and many fans') expectations, if we lose worse than Maryland did, well then, that there is trouble - but I really can't see that happening.

Put it this way . . . I literally made chili for lunch today!

It was HOT!

Top Bottom