Votes: 5 11.6%
  • As hot as my Minnesota front yard

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • The North Pole

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

RodentRampage

Reaction score
I almost forgot! It's time for the last Chili poll of the year!

It's been too damn long since our last game! We be cooking sumdin hot tonite!

It'd sure as hell be nice to shut some of the boasting, overconfident Cyclone fans up! My chili is burning like liquid-hot MAG-MA!

My Chili just got a lot hotter after a BS session with a co-worker, who is an ISU grad and happens to be throwing a game watching party for all his ISU buddies and out of town relatives tonight.

My Chili just got a lot hotter after a BS session with a co-worker, who is an ISU grad and happens to be throwing a game watching party for all his ISU buddies and out of town relatives tonight.

Well, here's to hoping you don't have to take any verbal abuse when you go back to work after New Year's!

Dad Gum Right!

My Dad Gum chili was hot enough to stand outside on Halloween night in 20 degree weather to watch the 4-4 Gophers take on the Spartans after getting one touchdown the previous two weeks against Penn State and Ohio State.

That must mean my Dad Gum chili is hot enough to be sitting in my own living room in front of a big screen TV full of adult beverages and great food, surrounded by family and friends who are all Gopher Fans!

BEAT ISU AND START A DAD GUM WINNING STREAK FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!

It's so hot you need a ceramic container to hold it all. It'll eat right through a metal pot.

Tonight is the beginning of a Dynasty!!

The excuses for losing end tonight. Minnesota needs come out and play a strong, solid game tonight and never let ISU in this game. Brew and crew have had plenty of time to game plan tonight, there is no reason we should not score a TD on our opening drive and go on to win with a double digit margin.

Top Bottom