How hot is your Chili? UNC Championship Week!

How Hot is your Chili?

• Simmering hot. It's just a non conference game. I don't want to get too crazy.

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Rolling boil! The running game looks like it's back!

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • 2:30PM Start On ESPN! Game On! My Chili is boiling over!

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • This is our year. My Chili is so hot, I need it to touch the Sun to cool down! Go Gophers!!!

Votes: 19 37.3%

• Total voters

STPGopher

Reaction score
Our Gophers are 2-0 and preparing to face UNC lead by Heisman candidate Drake Maye. What we want to know is how hot is your chili?

chose the last one, chili is so hot. a 3-0 start with a win at nationally ranked unc would be :party:

I love these poll options! My chili is about as hot as the heart burn I have worrying about this game

I actually don't care about this game, that is what I say.

Chose the bottom option. My chili is nuclear hot. This is a chance to beat a ranked opponent on the road. Probably enter the top 25 the following week. And set the tempo for the season. Must win. Athan needs to show out. Time to put up our shut up. OC needs to show me something also.

No Allie Rae in Gophers apparel option? After the last week in this forum figured that would be a voting choice!

Went with the ‘running game is back’ option. Loved how King Darius ran last game. Give him that rock. Ground and pound again.

Went with the ‘running game is back’ option. Loved how King Darius ran last game. Give him that rock. Ground and pound again.
Change up back should do well as well. Tyler seemed to run better when he came back into the game last week as a change up.

Top Bottom