How Hot is your Chili-Post Northwestern Gut Punch Edition

How Hot is your Chili?

• It's still in the refrigerator or in the pantry. Think I'll check out the fall colors...

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Cold and spiceless. Warm chicken Soup this week.

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Non Conference Game, but still in it to win it. I switched up to Gumbo with Louisiana hot sauce.

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Fire hot with habanero peppers! I need to get Nortwestern out of my system via a home coming win!

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Still boiling hot and loaded with Ghost Peppers! Can still win the BigTen West!

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

STPGopher

Reaction score
After a painful loss to Northwestern that included an erasure of a 21point lead, we move on to Louisiana.

With that said, we ask, How Hot is your chili?

I need the NW taste out of my mouth. Bring on the Cagin heat!

Go Gophers!!

Honestly, I need a much greater disparity from both sides of the poll! Right now my chili is under a sheet of Ice, a mile beneath the surface of Antarctica. I have to pay a team of Norwegians to unearth it using Lovecraftian rites of black magik to go past where the drills cannot reach.

Honestly, I need a much greater disparity from both sides of the poll! Right now my chili is under a sheet of Ice, a mile beneath the surface of Antarctica. I have to pay a team of Norwegians to unearth it using Lovecraftian rites of black magik to go past where the drills cannot reach.
Post of the day!

It's the Taco Bell mild sauce of chili

Top Bottom