How Hot is Your Chili Poll- It's _______Iowa Week!!!

Is your chili hot? or Not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

STPGopher

Reaction score
It's Iowa week. It's heated rivalry week (Week 1B being Wisconsin). After much deliberation, the poll really is simple. Either your chili is hot, even if you don't like our chances, or it's not. If it's not, you might have to ask yourself if you are really a Gopher fan.

With that said, on with the poll

F iowa. They are a dumpster fire on offense and as a culture, and it is still very difficult to see a Gopher victory. Not very enthused about this one. Of course, as the game ebbs and flows my chili will hopefully begin to boil.

I dunno even my chili is a little milder than usual. Need some spice.

Meh.

Normally my chili would be smoking hot during Iowegia week, but I am just not feeling it this time around. I'm feeling like this is likely going to be a terri-boring football game and am just having a hard time seeing us being able to do much if anything at all vs. that stifling defense.

How hot my Chille is depends on who I'm cooking it for. Personally, I like mine between medium and hot. in the nematic range of about 7 - 10t I like mine at about 7 t00 7.5 on the heat index. Really too much chemical heat upsets my large intestine. Colan Blow!

How hot my Chille is depends on who I'm cooking it for. Personally, I like mine between medium and hot. in the nematic range of about 7 - 10t I like mine at about 7 t00 7.5 on the heat index. Really too much chemical heat upsets my large intestine. Colan Blow!
You're in the South! It has to be spoon melting hot at minimum.;)

Chili?? I thought we were being served Gazpacho!

Top Bottom