OK, OK….

That’s good to know.

Got a feeling that we’ll dominate and blow them out! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sadly
1/3 of you will be OK if we lose….

OK, OK….

That’s good to know.

Got a feeling that we’ll dominate and blow them out! 🤷🏻‍♂️
, I don't think any Gopher fan should pick NC to win! The game hasn't been played yet. Until NC beats the Gophers, NC is not the winner! NEVER BET AGAINST THE GOPHERS if you're a Gopher fan! Make the other team PROVE that they are better! If the Gophers should lose against NC then NC proved that they were better on that one specific day, during that time period in this season!!!!!

Last edited:

My choice isn't there. This would be a big signature win. North Carolina deserves respect, so you beat that and you enter the top 25. The path forward looks nice.

UNC not in the Big Ten is expected to win so it's not "must win" but a signature win.

Exactly. A win over UNC is more of a "signature" win than wins over most of our conference opponents this season. The only bigger conference wins would be Ohio State, Michigan, and Iowa and the last one is only bigger because we've lost eight straight to them.

I’d feel better if I didn’t think that 6 had a significant issue happen to his neck in garbage time last week. I know 45 is expected back but 33 isn’t very good and we need both 6 and 45 ready to go. I expect that when the two hour before game time injury report is released — 6 will be out and he can really run and make plays which we will need.
Mav and Williams are on par. Both ready to carry the load. Agreed that Selig hasn’t shown much.

Watched a very well done NC-UM game preview on a NC YouTube channel and came away with this posted in another thread...

Just watched this and their WRs are suspect. Limit the run and contain the WRs to minimal big plays and the D is doing it's job. Turnover or two would be gravy.

Need the O to put up about 24-27 points to be safe. Admittedly might be a lot to ask given our Red Zone woes here early in the season.

NC will score. Just need to keep it down to within our own striking range on offense.

Predict a close one-score game.

Also, very good respect for Rossi and what he does with our guys. "Does not ask them to do things they are not good at..." High praise actually. Ski U Mah!

Watched a very well done NC-UM game preview on a NC YouTube channel and came away with this posted in another thread...

Just watched this and their WRs are suspect. Limit the run and contain the WRs to minimal big plays and the D is doing it's job. Turnover or two would be gravy.

Need the O to put up about 24-27 points to be safe. Admittedly might be a lot to ask given our Red Zone woes here early in the season.

NC will score. Just need to keep it down to within our own striking range on offense.

Predict a close one-score game.

Also, very good respect for Rossi and what he does with our guys. "Does not ask them to do things they are not good at..." High praise actually. Ski U Mah!
Weren't the red zone issues because Fleck took passing plays off the table against EMU? I think they will be more efficient this week in the red zone without the handcuffs.

When will PJ open up the playbook? Just plain vanilla thus far. Is he afraid that the B1G opponents will see something they can scheme against? Come on Coach Fleck allow your team to use all their weapons.

When will PJ open up the playbook? Just plain vanilla thus far. Is he afraid that the B1G opponents will see something they can scheme against? Come on Coach Fleck allow your team to use all their weapons.
Saturday

We are playing one of the premier college QB’s in the country. The last two games we have played against less than capable throwing QB’s that missed open receivers all over the field, especially guys that had blown by our secondary and luckily the balls weren’t caught. I dont think we will have that luxury this week. UNC is going to put up more points on our defense than we are used to seeing, I only hope our offense is up for the task.
He definitely is getting the hype but one could argue he has been outplayed by the opposing QB in both these games.

Too many prognosticators have disrespected the Gophs in this match-up. I really hope the visiting team can make all those non believers eat crow. Please win Gophers!

Top Bottom