Hot chick behind the commentators

No comments from Dr Don. What's up with that?

I heard a rumor that "she" was really a guy dressed in drag. Any truth to that?

While watching the beginning of the telecast where that 3rd pic comes from, I dont think I heard a thing the commentators said. I was just staring. And she is about 19-22. Was hoping there would be a thread on this.

Perv Warning. Earmuffs, Gopher Lady. That third picture looked much much better in HD. I almost commented to my wife but thought better of it :)

2/3 through the thread and you give me the perv warning now? I'm just glad 312_Purdue posted those (welcome to the board, btw)...I'm just glad she's not a minor. With the beginning of this thread, I was a little worried. Gawk all you want if they're of age!

I heard a rumor that "she" was really a guy dressed in drag. Any truth to that?

Have not heard that rumor. Is there any truth to the rumor she has one of your wallets?

Or did you start that rumor?

Have not heard that rumor. Is there any truth to the rumor she has one of your wallets?

Or did you start that rumor?

All of my wallets are in the possession of the Concordia College/Moorhead gals. I only shop locally!

To be honest, this gal behind the commentators is not too bad.

there was a much much hotter chick behind the bench..this one was nothing special

there was a much much hotter chick behind the bench..

Her?

51676546.jpg

Also a cutie, IMHO.

Chill out dude. You'll see her soon enough when this game is replayed on ESPN Classic.

Dmoney, line of the night -- loved the ESPN Classic comment. Sorry nobody else seemed to get it... assuming you were joking!

My opinion of her actually went down a little... she is def 18 though, I would say shes a 7.5 maybe 8

is this going to become a new tradition for all away games?

Dmoney, line of the night -- loved the ESPN Classic comment. Sorry nobody else seemed to get it... assuming you were joking!

I actually caught that last night, and my internet went out - and didn't feel the need to re-post - it was funny though. Instant Classic, lol!

St Joe's girl was a butterface. but id still take her...

also, the other purdue girl, yes thats who i was talking about

from the student section the "girl in the blue" was getting lots of shout outs

i can only find a picture of her face in st joes media guide

Number 1 with a bullet (no pun intended)

Memo to file:

Re: How to generate Gopherhole views

Date: January 7, 2010

Conclusion: Put the words “Hot Chick” in the Header.

This post has now has 3,039 views. Making it 59th most popular thread of all time. That makes it more viewed than 98.75% (59/4728) of all the other posts on the board. And, I suspect in a shorter amount of time than many of its competitors. Maybe a moderator could see if this sets a record.

All you traffic junkies take note.

That said, in terms of quality this thread is better than a lot of them and probably the best to come out of the Purdue game.

Memo to file:

Re: How to generate Gopherhole views

Date: January 7, 2010

Conclusion: Put the words “Hot Chick” in the Header.

This post has now has 3,039 views. Making it 59th most popular thread of all time. That makes it more viewed that 98.75% (59/4728) of all the other posts on the board. And, I suspect in a shorter amount of time than many of its competitors. Maybe a moderator could see if this sets a record.

All you traffic junkies take note.

That said, in terms of quality this thread is better than a lot of them and probably the best to come out of the Purdue game.

I was about to write the exact same thing.

It will be in the top 40 by the end of the day.

I'm happy to have contributed the pix. I enjoyed reading your post-game meltdown threads, so I figured I owed you folks some entertainment value in exchange. ;)

I'm happy to have contributed the pix. I enjoyed reading your post-game meltdown threads, so I figured I owed you folks some entertainment value in exchange. ;)

If you feel like you owe us anything else, then by all means, post more of those pics - preferrably in better resolution - lol

Top Bottom