Hopkins to play on national stage in New York

The flyer says Johns Hopkins Royals??? Did they mess this one up?

The flyer shown here did err, it is Hopkins High School, Hopkins MN; but man oh man what a compliment for all of Minnesota. Go ROYALS! Do us proud.

Tubbytime....Thomas Jefferson High School from NY!!!!!!!!!!

I wish that game was televised. I'm convinced that Hopkins is criminally underrated nationally just because they're from MN. I mean they have a top 20 guy (White) a top 100 guy (Lockett) , an ND signee (Broghammer), another D1 signee (Cowles), and a PG who is a possible D1 player (Williams) and they come off the bench with at least 3 underclassmen who will be D1 players. They have size, speed and athleticism. There's no way there are 10 better teams nationally IMO. I've seen the #2 and #10 teams in Ill play this year and Hopkins was considerably better than both

I wish that game was televised. I'm convinced that Hopkins is criminally underrated nationally just because they're from MN. I mean they have a top 20 guy (White) a top 100 guy (Lockett) , an ND signee (Broghammer), another D1 signee (Cowles), and a PG who is a possible D1 player (Williams) and they come off the bench with at least 3 underclassmen who will be D1 players. They have size, speed and athleticism. There's no way there are 10 better teams nationally IMO. I've seen the #2 and #10 teams in Ill play this year and Hopkins was considerably better than both

I tend to agree. I can't think of another Minnesota team that can even compare to this one in the last ten years.

I guess i heard wrong...doesnt look like the hopkins game is on espn2....anyone know if the game is streaming online anywhere?

Top Bottom