Hole Poll: Who will lead the Gophers in rushing yards in 2013?

• David Cobb

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Berkley Edwards

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • James Gillum

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Donnell Kirkwood

Votes: 94 73.4%
  • Rodrick Williams Jr.

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Phillip Nelson

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Other (please list)

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Barring injury Kirkland. I think Williams and Edwards will be near each other if Edwards proves he can pass protect at least as well as Williams.

Barring injury Kirkland. I think Williams and Edwards will be near each other if Edwards proves he can pass protect at least as well as Williams.

There is absolutely no chance Kirkland leads the Gophers in rushing yardage.

Darnel Kirkland is going to roll! (Yes I know it isn't his name)

An interesting poll would be who will lead in receiving yards. There are 4 or 5 WR that I wouldn't be surprised if they do lead the team.

Kirkwood leads the Gophers in rushing.

Dr. Don leads in rushing to the fridge for another beer.

In a perfect world it would be Darnel. Coach Limegrover would love to have an 18 play, 65 yard scoring drive that eats up clock every time we have a possession. The old school power run type of scheme is what this staff is known for.

And it's Darnell Kirkland for the win! :p

Actually, I put my vote in for Rodrick Williams Jr. Just a gut feeling (or maybe that's just the wife's chili, and yes, just like Brewster, she makes it hot), but he really impressed me since stepping in during the Northwestern game last season, and it was sort of like you could see the promise and potential (and growth) almost game by game in a part-time role, until he arguably outplayed Donell in the bowl game vs. Texas Tech.

I like Donell too, very much. I feel we've got a very talented and highly diversified set of backs so far as skill-sets go, and operating behind this offensive line just beginning to gel and come together, I can dream of big, big things for our RB's as a whole, and for Phillip Nelson too.

There is absolutely no chance Kirkland leads the Gophers in rushing yardage.

I hope you realize, as everyone else in the thread did, that it was a joke. Was it USC or Cal game?

And it's Darnell Kirkland for the win! :p

Actually, I put my vote in for Rodrick Williams Jr. Just a gut feeling (or maybe that's just the wife's chili, and yes, just like Brewster, she makes it hot), but he really impressed me since stepping in during the Northwestern game last season, and it was sort of like you could see the promise and potential (and growth) almost game by game in a part-time role, until he arguably outplayed Donell in the bowl game vs. Texas Tech.

I like Donell too, very much. I feel we've got a very talented and highly diversified set of backs so far as skill-sets go, and operating behind this offensive line just beginning to gel and come together, I can dream of big, big things for our RB's as a whole, and for Phillip Nelson too.

Kirkwood and Williams will be able to pound the D all game long, then when the D is tired you let Edwards or Cobb hit them with the big play speed. With the apparent development of our OL and increase in size (good chance we average over 300+ lbs in the starting OL) I'm excited about our running game.

kirkwood absolutely unless he gets hurt. he'll be our thunder this year with edwards, cobb, etc coming in for change of pace as the little bit of lightning

Hole Poll was close on this one. ;)

I voted Rodrick Williams :bag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom