Hmmm, did TheOSU make NCAAs? Poor Battle.

washgopher

Reaction score
Guess Karma wasn't with Battle after transfer to TheOSU. Too bad, so sad.

maybe he should have joined treyton at stetson?

was the roster constructed a bit better without him? not like you could keep battle as a back up, coming off the bench

I like Jamison, just as I liked Gabe. I wish both had stayed with the Gophers, but now I wish both of them all the best.
The 10,000 foot view suggested Gabe needed a change of scenery and he chose a regional school that is not an immediate competitor. Battle went through senior day giving the impression he was going pro and took a payday to play for a conference competitor. Their situations were quite different and the general fan response suggests most of us don’t appreciate Battle as much as Gabe. Battles antics at the first Ohio State game this year suggest he was acting like a jerk to the Gopher bench. He got paid to play. He forfeited the goodwill normally given to students. No well wishes for Battle from this corner.

He got paid and is still on a better team even though the coach got fired. Could be worse.

He got paid and is still on a better team even though the coach got fired. Could be worse.
Let's not overdo it. That's pretty debatable. We went 1-1 against each other, had similar seasons, and are both in the NIT. He got his money, but I don't think he "won" anything compared to what we did when it comes to basketball.

best result would be to advance to play TheOSU in NIT and win.

maybe he should have joined treyton at stetson?

was the roster constructed a bit better without him? not like you could keep battle as a back up, coming off the bench
At least Stetson going to the tournament lol Only to be likely a sacrificial lamb to UConn.
BTW, Treyton's Kobe tattoo is sick

Top Bottom