High Point @ Minnesota Game Thread

gophersfan

Reaction score
here hoping to a double win today and tonight, a Vikes win over the Giants to start off with and clinch the NFC North and then a Minnesota win tonight on espnu over High Point.

:D:D:D

Is there any way to watch the game online today? I remember reading about being able to watch it for the previous game but I am too lazy to look it up. Thanks in advance for any help

not sure where to watch the game online. Well 1-0 so far. Vikings beat the Giants 20-19 to win the NFC North.

Is there any way to watch the game online today? I remember reading about being able to watch it for the previous game but I am too lazy to look it up. Thanks in advance for any help

channelsurfing.net is the regular place to catch a game but they don't have us on there today

EVERYONE is scoring! 49-23 romp at halftime so far.

Westbrook and Sampson with 11 each, Bostick 8, Joseph 6.
Iverson with 5 boards at half, Nolen with 5 assists.

9 of 13 Gophers that played scored in first half.

EVERYONE is scoring! 49-23 romp at halftime so far.

Westbrook and Sampson with 11 each, Bostick 8, Joseph 6.
Iverson with 5 boards at half, Nolen with 5 assists.

9 of 13 Gophers that played scored in first half.

Thanks for posting that. I'm stuck at work, and can't listen (although I did take a 5 minute break to catch a quick listen.) Other than winning, the best news seems to be that Carter is running the floor prety well and Bostick has 8 points--maybe this will help his confidence.

I guess the biggest question is:

Can they hit the century mark???

82-56 final. Sampson leads with 17 points and had 6 boards. Nolen went scoreless, but had 7 assists, 0 turnovers and only attempted one shot. Westrook scored 13, Joseph, Bostick and Hoff each had 11. Colt had 7 and 7.

Awesome tune-up for MSU. Izzo's Spartans will not know who to defend...WE have the most balanced team... MINNESOTA GOPHERS!!!!!AMERICA'S TEAM...Go Tubby's PUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will repeat...MINNESOTA GOPHERS!!!! AMERICA'S TEAM!!!!!

Bostic gave Izzo more to worry about tonight!!!! MINNESOTA GOPHERS!!!!!AMERICA'S TEAM. Let's start the rally, fans...MINNESOTA GOPHERS!!!!!AMERICA'S TEAM!!!!!!!

Guys like Bostick, Carter and even Payton got some minutes. I felt this was needed and the most signicant things tonight. This team depth is a welcome luxury. Bostick showed that good shooting game he has. There are at least 5 guys who can consistantly make those 3's. Ofcourse, you don't need 13 people who can start, but, the bench is going to win games this year.

Awesome tune-up for MSU. Izzo's Spartans will not know who to defend...WE have the most balanced team... MINNESOTA GOPHERS!!!!!AMERICA'S TEAM...Go Tubby's PUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Don, I love your enthusiasm, but you're going a bit overboard, don't ya think? And what's with the "PUPS" crap? Lower the caffeine dose, bud.

Dr. Don, I love your enthusiasm, but you're going a bit overboard, don't ya think? And what's with the "PUPS" crap? Lower the caffeine dose, bud.

Shades of Wren....

Top Bottom