Here's how Texas recruits....SMH

Dang. We create heroes at a very young age, and then we tear them down when they don't live up to our $280K weekend boondoggles.

Go Gophers!!

It's all above board now! If there are boosters/sponsors willing to shell out the money to get what the programs want, nobody can stop them!

Does it really matter for a top ranked recruit if one goes to Texas instead of Alabama? They aren’t really being stolen from up and coming programs as they likely weren’t going there anyways. They can always enter the portal if it doesn’t work out.

Why does it have to end? I assume this isn't being funded with Texas taxpayer dollars so who cares?
I'm assuming it is in a round about way....if it's the "official campus visit", it's being paid for by the University, right? Texas is a state school.

I'm assuming it is in a round about way....if it's the "official campus visit", it's being paid for by the University, right? Texas is a state school.
If they're paying extravagant amounts like this it is almost certainly donor-funded.

Why does it have to end? I assume this isn't being funded with Texas taxpayer dollars so who cares?
I care as donations used to this are tax deductible for federal purposes and I don’t think they should be

Top Bottom