Henry Sibley vs. Minnetonka on Tuesday, 12/16-Listen In!

alltimetwinsfan

Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Henry Sibley vs. Minnetonka TONIGHT!! (12/16) Listen In!

As always, you can catch the game live on the Minnesota Sports Broadcast Network, available at www.mnsportsnetwork.com

I thought I would pass this along a few days in advance, since this should be a fantastic game! I broadcast the Henry Sibley game vs. Osseo the other day, and they definitely have the talent to compete with the best in the state, including Hopkins, which they will play later on in the season (another game we'll be broadcasting later this year!). Mike Bruesewitz, headed to Wisconsin and will fit in with Bo Ryan's system very well, is the real deal. They've also got several other weapons with Chris Halvorsen (headed to Valparaiso) and Maurice Hernandez, whois a threat from the outside. Sibley's also got a few juniors to watch, in Jake Kreuser and Mike Rostampour. I'm told Kreuser's the real deal, but I haven't seen it yet (other than the fact that he's 7'0"). Having said that, he kind of gets lost in that offense, with all the other weapons...It'll be interesting to see how much he steps up throughout the season, and into next year as well. I really like Rostampour...he's a gamer. In their game vs. Osseo, he got into a few tussles during the Osseo game during a couple of jump balls. He's very intense. Another player that will keep Sibley strong next year, as well as allow them to have an edge this year. They're very tall along the front line, which will allow them to compete with even the best.

I have not seen Minnetonka as of yet, but the build-up from this being the re-match of the state title game should be a good side story. They lost more to graduation than Sibley, with Tucker and Erickson gone, but they seem to have a good foundation for this year with Stefan and Risinger. Further, it's at Minnetonka, which is a great place to watch a game, due to the fact that it's a smaller gym, giving it more atmosphere than others.

For those who can't make it, as always, the website is www.mnsportsnetwork.com

We'll also be broadcasting the Northfield-Saint Thomas Academy game this Tuesday as well, along with the Minneapolis Henry-STA game on Saturday.

Thoughts on these games, with the Sibley-Minnetonka game in particular? I'd love to hear what others are thinking about this game...

Is there any hype to this game at all? I'm not getting the feeling there is, even from the teams, from what I've talked to. I guess it's too early in the season...

Top Bottom