Help !!

gopher46eagan

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could record on to a DVD our 1st 2 games. I am heading to Cancun for a week and will miss these. Is this legal?:rolleyes: I can arrange to pay if necessary. Just want to be able to watch and I dont have a recorder. Any help would be apperciated...

HAAAA! i'm still waiting for someone to produce a DVD of the Iowa game... some of us can't afford DVR :(

I hear ya. I may have to look into a DVR but I dont have a teenager to hook the darn thing up..

I hear ya. I may have to look into a DVR but I dont have a teenager to hook the darn thing up..

If you have Comcast they'll hook theirs up for you. For a fee of course. When I worked for them we would have to hook up people's TIVOS also but I don't know if they still do that or not. DirecTV has their own and will also hook it up for you. Caution: once you get a DVR you'll never want to go back!

Step 1) Unplug cable from old cable box
Step 2) Plug cable into new cable box with dvr
Step 3) Unplug TV from old cable box
Step 4) Plug TV into new cable box with dvr

A DVR will cost you $5-$10 more per month above your cable/sat box depending upon your provider. When I got mine about two years ago I had a $25 installation charge on my first bill(Charter). I called and told the lady that no one told me there would be a installation charge. She said, OK I'll take it off.

Like Arbogast said, once you get dvr you will never go back.

The DVR was one of the greatest inventions. Couldn't imagine going back to recording shows with a VCR.

I was wondering if anyone could record on to a DVD our 1st 2 games. I am heading to Cancun for a week and will miss these...

1. Why would you schedule a trip during Gopher Football season. Dumb.

(assuming your answer to Question 1 starts with, My Wife or My Girlfriend, we can move on to question 2)

2. Why would you marry (or be dating) a woman who would make you go to Cancun during Gopher Football season?

:cool02::cool02:

My own fault. I plead guilty. Can we say brainfart on here? Booked this way early in the year without thinking. Wonder if they have the big ten network in Mexico? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom