Heads Up!

DL65

Reaction score
I'll be posting the 5th Annual GopherHole Unscientific Survey this weekend!

Since last year's edition, GopherHole has enjoyed an influx in new members. I'm sure many are not familiar with the survey. So I'll give a summary about the survey's purpose and objectives.

Last year, MinnMarchDTF expressed what he liked about GopherHole: "I'm sure all of (or at least the greater majority of) you guys and gals would be great to share a beer with."

Most of us will never meet one another and yet we read our many posts with regularity and we share a passion for Gopher football and athletics. So the survey's primary purpose is a means of introducing or in some cases re-introducing ourselves to one another, even though we'll probably never meet one another in person.

The survey, through the demographic component, gives a snapshot of the membersip of this site. It also gives you an opportunity to tell the GopherHole staff/admins what you like or don't like about GopherHole. The admins pay close attention to your comments and have implemented some of the suggestions that were made in last year's edition.

In this year's survey, I'll include some suggestions that were made after last year's survey by Anderson8284, BleedGopher, Gold In Dirt, and GoAUpher. Some of their suggestions will appear at the end of the questionnaire. I believe you'll find their suggestions interesting and fun.

The Survey will appear on the Football Forum only; however, I hope those that post on the Basketball Forum will participate as well. The survey questions are directed at the followers of football and basketball.

GopherHole members that have an allegiance to another school are welcomed to participate in the survey, and I hope you do. Your demographic information will be included in the tabulated results.

Two rules that I want followed: 1) Treat one another with respect! (the Golden Rule should be followed at all times.) 2) Do not post any comments in the Survey Thread, as it will become quite large. If you want to make a comment or raise a question with a fellow respondent, please post it in another thread.

I encourage the new members as well as the veterans of GopherHole to participate in the survey. And to you lurkers, now is a great time to join us and introduce yourselves.

Thank you!

Go Gophers!!

Ah...something to look forward to in this long dark period without college football! Thanks DL!

Thanks for the heads up, I'll plan my life accordingly.

Top Bottom