Hasan Lipscomb

mapleleaffan5

Reaction score
Does anyone know if he will qualify for admission this year or if he will have to wait another year?

Does anyone know if he will qualify for admission this year or if he will have to wait another year?

He said that he redshirted this year and could have 4 years at Minnesota. The question is if he was finally declared as being academically qualified out of high school. If he was a non-qualifier, I believe he has to pass 2 years of JC before he could come to Minnesota. The reason his qualifications weren't known in time for him to enroll at Minnesota was most of his high school transcripts were lost in Hurricane Katrina. I might have some of this wrong and if so hopefully someone will correct it.

He'll never play here. Hopefully, Lamonte can pound the rock or we will have no running game again.

This reminds me, now that all of the LOI's are signed and delivered, how many of these guys will actually be here in August/September?

There are casualties (ususally academic) every year.

He'll never play here. Hopefully, Lamonte can pound the rock or we will have no running game again.

Source? You have no reason to believe that, you are making it up. Hasan Lipscomb has been interviewed by Gopherlady and said he is coming. I'll take his word over yours

He has said numerous times that he will be here next year and that he is excited to play here. But he still has to qualify obviously.

Oh, boy, another guy who likes to fling around the "never" type stuff. Haven't you lived long enough to know you shouldn't say things like that when what you're really doing is just voicing an opinion? It usually comes back to take a giant bite out of your right cheek.

Top Bottom