Hartman: Kill will be his own man in rebuilding U

4four4

Reaction score
http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/128852268.html

But rest assured some changes have to be made to make the Gophers competitive in the Big Ten and if they aren't, he won't be around. Gophers athletic director Joel Maturi is trying to correct the problems.

If you want my opinion, if Kill would have known all of the problems that exist, I don't think he would have taken the job.

Sid what are the problems? Because I am tired of all the phantom problems this program has in your opinion. Either give us the reasons why you believe the program has problems or your opinion is just balderdash!!

Well Sid thinks Kill has a heart problem based on his question at the last press conference. That's a big problem. Lol.

Yep Sid does have a heart problem. lol ;)

Sid's "problems"

4four4 has it right - what are these terrible problems that have sunk all these wonderful coaches (Salem, Wacker, Brewster)? Could it be that the coaches were the terrible problems?

So Joel Maturi is trying to correct "problems" that have been around since the start of his tenure 10 years ago? LOL.

Bison, Badger, Husker, and Hawkeye fans buy thousands and thousands of single game tickets, and Sid tries to make it sound like the games are selling out because Minnesotans are excited by Kill. He conveniently doesn't mention that season tickets have plunged to slightly over 30,000.

Top Bottom