Harbaugh on Athan: He is playing the quarterback position; that is the best way I can describe him now...He was just a quarterback early in the year.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Per Greder:

“He is playing the quarterback position; that is the best way I can describe him now,” Gophers offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach Greg Harbaugh said Wednesday. “He was just a quarterback early in the year. Now he is playing the position. He’s handling the situations, the day-to-day and the preparation.”

Go Gophers!!

Does AK8 make all the same mistakes in practice or just in games?
The 5 yard fastballs, too many passes well off target, the array of all the different arm angles, the quantity of questionable decisions, the inability to avoid any tackler or rusher etc
If he is a different guy in practice that's a different problem...if he's just as scattered and inconsistent in practice as he is in games then why does he start?

Are there people here that hope the Big Ten accidentally suspends "our" Harbaugh instead of the Michigan one?
Big Ten, no. If it was the NCAA maybe a chance.

Our OC is not an eloquent speaker. That's for sure.

Lol what the hell does that mean?

That's like me walking out of the new Expendables movie and saying "that was one of the movies I've seen."

What the hell does any of that mean? Coach speak for I can't even pretend this kid is cutting the mustard right now?
I think he's just dumb. No real point in looking for meaning.

Single read Athan playing that QB position. Love to see it.

Top Bottom